Budget dollars remaining? Book training now and take it in 2017.
You’ve made a significant investment in IBM products; use them to their fullest potential with IBM software training. Choosing the right training provider is critical. With high-quality IBM Training content and the reach and experience of Global Training Providers, you can develop a strong skills portfolio to grow your career and stay competitive in an ever-changing technical marketplace.
Leveraging Technology and IBM – 18 years of Shared History
We have access to discounted IBM training offered through our distributor, Ingram Micro – at significant savings!
Training class – virtual or onsite – can take place now or in 2017; pay by 12/31/16 to receive the discount.
Why Software Training by IBM?
• Instructors with real-world experience
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or office
• Customize a training roadmap to fit your needs: Most courses are taught virtually or onsite and can be scheduled at your convenience. Online instructor-led courses enable you to interact with the instructor as if you were sitting right in the classroom.
View the full list of IBM courses on Ingram Micro’s training site, then contact us for discounted pricing. We offer a 10% discount off IBM’s published price – you must schedule through Leveraging Technology.
- VW700G – Technical Introduction to IBM DataPower Gateway Appliances (V7)
- VW710G – What’s New in IBM DataPower (v7.1)
- ZE711G – Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with IBM DataPower (v7.1)
- VW420G – API Management Concepts
- WU500G – Develop, Publish, Manage and Secure APIs with IBM API Connect (v5.0)
WebSphere Application Server:
- ZA585G – WebSphere Application Server Administration (v8.5)
IBM Integration Bus (IIB) (formerly ESB):